Terms & Conditions
- Site Access And Use
Use of this website (the “Site”) and access to the information and content made available through this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions and any additional use policies and conditions Sukitz, LLC (“Sukitz”) may adopt. Sukitz may suspend or terminate access to this website at any time. Sukitz may also change this website and the information and other content made available at this website at any time.
- Restrictions And Limitations
All information and content made available through this website, including, but not limited to, information, text, music, artwork, graphics, trademarks, logotypes, data and data compilations, is the property of Sukitz or others. United States and international trademark, copyright and other intellectual property right laws protect that information and content.
Viewing and printing the information and other content made available through this website is permitted. All other copying, downloading, reproduction, distribution, adaptation, modification or communication of the information and content made available through this website is prohibited. Link to or framing of the website or the information and content made available through this website is prohibited.
Sukitz does not guarantee the accuracy of any information on the Site.
As a convenience, Sukitz may provide links to websites operated by other entities. If you access these websites, you will leave the Site. If you decide to visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Sukitz makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites, the information appearing on those websites or any of the products or services described on those websites.
Links do not imply that Sukitz sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in, or accessible through the links, or that any linked website is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Sukitz® .
- Disclaimer Of Warranties
ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE IS PROVIDED to you “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” SUKITZ MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION or CONTENT ON THE SITE, ACCESS TO the site or USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, WHICH SUKITZ® HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS.
- Limitation of Liability
SUKITZ WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION or CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL SUKITZ’s LIABILITY OF ANY KIND INCLUDE ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES, EVEN IF SUKITZ® SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR EXCEED $100.
- Copyright Infringement Claims
Copyright infringement claims with respect to the Sukitz.com website must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Sukitz to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Sukitz to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Copyright infringement claims should be sent to:
These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut.
All disputes, controversies and claims arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the breach thereof, will be settled by arbitration in Connecticut, Connecticut administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Arbitration. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held illegal, void or ineffective, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. No failure by either party to take any action or assert any right under these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be a waiver of that right in the event of the continuation or repetition of the circumstances giving rise to that right.